PROCESSING OF FRICTION PRODUCTS
In addition to vulcanization, bonding and hardening facilities to attach brake linings and clutch facings onto backing supports – further machining processes are applied to adapt friction linings to specified customer requirements. The detail processing is carried out by specific tools and machines (manuel, semi-automatic or robotized).
1) Waterjet cutting (by two-head cutting)
2) Milling of shaped parts (according to technical drawing)
3) Turning, stamping, drilling, countersinking, profil shaping
4) Chamfering of lining ends
5) Inside/outside radius grinding
6) Riveting or hot bonding under pressure